Please note that by visiting this website you must agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Like many other Web sites, our website makes use of log files.
The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Individuals can find out if GkDating holds any personal information by making a ‘subject access request‘ under the Data Protection Act 1998. If the site does hold information about you an admin can:
- Give you a description of it
- Tell you why it is been held
- Tell you who it could be disclosed to
- Let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form
To make a request to our team for any personal information that may be held, you need to put the request in writing addressing it to the address held by ICANN for the website (alternatively, this address can be given to you via email).
If we do hold information about you, you can ask us to correct any mistakes.
If you agree, we will try to deal with your request informally, for example by providing you with the specific information you need via email.